<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34340057?origin\x3dhttp://israelamericaconnection.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, September 13, 2006



Introductions

This is the place for American students at Hope Street Academy in Topeka and Israeli students to introduce themselves to each other.

2 Comments:

Blogger aeriell said...

My name is Aeriell and I’m 15 years old. I’ve been dancing for about eight years and I

Take jazz, ballet, and lyrical classes. I’m a Jehovah’s Witness. I have five brothers and

One sister, and I are half white and half Mexican. I love animals I have four dogs and

five cats.

7:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi my name is Omer, I'm 15 years old and I live in Tel-Mond, Israel.
I'm in 10th grade and I go to Rabin high school in Tel Mond.

I love playing tennis, I've been playing now for 5 years(maybe more, not sure...). I also like playing basketball with my friends.

6:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home