<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34340057?origin\x3dhttp://israelamericaconnection.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, September 13, 2006



LIFE AND CULTURE IN AMERICA

Here is where students can post questions and comments on student life and student culture in America. Israeli students are encouraged to pose questions for students in America to answer.

3 Comments:

Blogger aeriell said...

Topeka I think is small and yes its near Kansas City.
My school doesn't have a fooball team maybe because the school is too small.
No its not snowing here but i wish it was.
Halloween is considered to be a national holiday. I dont know much about it since I don't celebrate it. All i know is that you knock on different doors and ask for candy. But I consider it to be a pagan holiday.

10:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,
Well actually we do have a similar holiday. It's called Purim. On Purim we usually dress up in costumes but there is no trick or treating or something like that.. Instead we prepare packages with candy and sweets which we trade with other kids.
I know thanksgiving is coming up and I wanted to ask how You celebrate it in Topeka? I lived 6 years ago in California but I don't have a clear memory of any holiday...

Take Care,
Matan Aviel

11:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, tell me.. in Tepoka what is the most popular music and what do you listen to?

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home